Monday, March 15, 2010

Who Will Win March Madness?

OK OK I confess. I couldn't care less about "March Madness". To me, college basketball is a farce, because it's really a farm program for the Bigs.
Use Code MADNESS10 to Save 10% on NCAA Tickets!
It's all about big money, big publicity, bigtime gambling. It SHOULD be about college sports, but it's not. But enough of that, because there are millions who DO care. So, here's a link to a printable bracket - it's kind of awesome just as a piece of graphic art!

And I read somewhere (yes I'm shamelessly cribbing from someone else!) that the final four is likely to be Duke, Kentucky, Syracuse and Kansas. I don't have a preference, but Duke's sweatshirts are a gorgeous shade of blue:
Duke Blue Devils Perennial Basketball Hooded Sweatshirt

But let's hope they don't play Kentucky, since theirs are a nearly identical shade:
Kentucky Wildcats Perennial Basketball Long Sleeve T-Shirt

And Kansas, who I would have guessed would choose a nice shade of wheat, ALSO has medium royal blue. What a mess! Kansas sweatshirt link






At least Syracuse wears an awesome shade of bright orange:
Syracuse Orange Perennial Long Sleeve T-Shirt

No comments: