Friday, September 7, 2012

TOP TEN MICHELLE OBAMA APPRECIATION T-SHIRTS

Michelle Obama did her husband, her party, and herself proud when she addressed the Democratic National Convention on Tuesday. Here are the top ten Michelle Obama t-shirts on the web right now. Well, the top 8....I couldn't find 10! If you have a great Michelle Obama appreciation tshirt, please email me and I may include it.


FLOTUS Michelle "Ma Belle" Obama Pop Art T-shirt


MICHELLE OBAMA for First Lady Again


I love Michell Obama t shirt

I love Michelle Obama


First Lady Michelle Obama T-shirts

First Lady Michelle Obama


Vote For Michelle’s Husband. American Politics. T-shirt

Vote For Michelle’s Husband


MICHELLE JILL TEE SHIRTS

MICHELLE JILL TEE SHIRT


Michelle Obama 2016 T Shirts

Michelle Obama 2016


No comments: