Monday, June 11, 2007

More Fab Sopranos Merch - James Gandolfini Autographed

I know, I've gotten a little bit away from t-shirts but for right now, what's hotter than The Sopranos and James Gandolfini? Check out this autographed 16x20" picture! It's from shop.com so you know it's authentic. That's a website I trust. They have a lot of Sopranos merch so check them out. And as for that finale...I don't know, will it go down in history as one of the great endings of all time? I don't think so. But I do think it'll keep us all talking...and it certainly leaves the door open for sequels, movies, etc.







Mounted Memories The Sopranos James Gandolfini Autographed Hands Folded 16x20 Photo

Mounted Memories The Sopranos James Gandolfini Autographed Hands Folded 16x20 Photo


The Sopranos Autographed Memorabilia! If you are a true Sopranos fan you will want to show off this Sopranos James Gandolfini Autographed Hands Folded 16x20 Photo! Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity from Mounted Memories. This item takes 2-3 days to process plus ship time












No comments: