Saturday, September 8, 2007

Cartoons, Vintage, Retro, Bugs, Tweety, Superman, Yogi T-shirts

Sometimes I just like me some Superman stuff, some cartoon stuff, some stuff that takes me back to my childhood, or that I can buy for the nieces and nephews and other little ones in my own life. Here are a few great superhero t-shirts, cartoon tees, and other stuff like that, starring Superman, Bugs Bunny and Loony Tunes, Smallville, Yogi Bear and Boo Boo, Tom and Jerry, and more, from the Warner Brothers Shop. Prices vary but are pretty reasonable. Oh, and be sure to check out the Tweety Bird "Natural Blonde" tee, it's the BEST (scroll all the way down, it's the last one):

SUPERMAN Super Jewels Ringer Juniors' T-Shirt
SUPERMAN Stare Down 3/4 Sleeve Raglan Adult T-Shirt
SUPERMAN RETURNS Headlines Kids' T-Shirt
Property of SMALLVILLE High School Adult T-Shirt, Grey
Tom and Jerry Chase Vintage Juniors T-Shirt
Tweety Mellow Yellow T-shirt by Junk Food
Yogi Bear Boo Boo Juniors' T-shirt by JUNK FOOD
Tweety
Bugs Bunny
Tweety Natural Blonde Vintage T-shirt by Junk Food

No comments: