Monday, May 12, 2008

Some cute cartoon t-shirts

I love great cartoons! Who doesn't? I love the cartoons in the New Yorker, even though I don't always understand them. I love the cartoons in what my mother used to call the funny papers. I wear cartoon t-shirts. I'm not talking about comic books or anime, but good old fashioned line-drawn, hand drawn cartoons. Here are some you can buy:

Bud Weetis, finally available on t-shirts and gifts! The first Weetis cartoon available for purchase, this great line drawn cartoon shows Bud Weetis eating an ice cream cone in his own image. $20.29









White T-Shirt: Meerkats Rule

White T-Shirt: Meerkats Rule


Meerkats Rule




















New Yorker merchandise store White T-Shirt

New Yorker merchandise store White T-Shirt


100% cotton, white Hanes® Beefy-T














Everything I know I learned from cartoons T-Shirt $22.99

No comments: