Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bigfoot T shirts and Sasquatch T-shirts too!

So...do you think these guys in Georgia have found Bigfoot? It's all over the internet, they say they have the old hairy dude in a freezer somewhere, they say they have pictures, they say they've got some kind of DNA. Whatever!! I choose to believe in Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti or Harry, whatever you want to call him. I'm not sure about this particular one, sounds fishy to me, but that doesn't mean Bigfoot isn't real. It just means he's got a lousy press agent. Here are some great Bigfoot t-shirts. Click to learn more or buy.


































I LOVE SASQUATCH Kids T-Shirt

I LOVE SASQUATCH Kids T-Shirt


I LOVE SASQUATCH























BIGFOOT T-SHIRT BIGFOOT LIVES T-SHIRT

BIGFOOT T-SHIRT BIGFOOT LIVES T-SHIRT MUG SHIRT Ki


BIGFOOT T-SHIRT SASQUATCH SHIRT BIGFOOT LIVES SHIRT






















No comments: