Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Miss California Hypocrite

I rarely give an opinion in this blog, since it's about showcasing t shirts, but I'm currently listening to Miss California, Carrie Prejean, defending herself against that "hateful" (her word) Perez Hilton and his "attacks" on her purity. Gag me!!! This woman seems to me to be the epitome not only of stupid (anyone notice her grammatical errors?) but of what makes "beauty pageants" irrelevant and barbarian.
What kind of person poses for (nearly) nude photos and then has the gall to judge anyone else's morals?
She just said she's a representative of her generation. What generation is that, the 1940s? Give me a break. I'm going to showcase some pro gay marriage t shirts today just because I can't stand this woman so much.


Support Love shirt
Support Love by Lmontgomery1127
t-shirts made by zazzle
Browse other Gay T-Shirts


"Same Sex Marriage" Shirt by MissM_Grafiks
Shop for tshirts online at zazzle
Browse other Gay T-Shirts


No comments: