Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Was Adam Lambert Robbed?

According to no less an authority than the New York Times, AT&T May Have Swayed ‘Idol’ Results . Basically, AT&T provided "phones for free text-messaging services and lessons in casting blocks of votes at parties organized by fans of Kris Allen, the Arkansas singer who was the winner of the show last week."
Don't Blame Me I Voted for Adam $22.99
The paper goes on to add that "There appear to have been no similar efforts to provide free texting services to supporters of Adam Lambert, who finished as the runner-up to Mr. Allen."
I still think it works out best for Adam that he came in second, but something really stinks here. I had heard there were huge numbers of votes coming from Arkansas, a state with a population of about 2.7 million. I'd love to see how many votes actually came from that state.

Adam Wuz Robbed shirt
Adam Wuz Robbed by greenbaby
Don't Blame Me...I Voted for Adam shirt
Don't Blame Me...I Voted for Adam by greenbaby

No comments: