Thursday, March 3, 2011

Charlie Sheen Tshirts

We interrupt this St. Patrick's Day marathon of tshirts to bring you the hottest current events tshirts out there right now....the Charlie Sheen inspired tees! "Sheenisms" galore adorn t-shirts all over the place. Here are a few of the best:

WINNING! IT'S IN MY TIGER BLOOD! shirt
WINNING! IT'S IN MY TIGER BLOOD! by greenbaby


TEAM CHARLIE with KISSES Tshirts shirt
TEAM CHARLIE with KISSES Tshirts by greenbaby


Total Bitchin' Rock Star from Mars Tshirts shirt
Total Bitchin' Rock Star from Mars Tshirts by greenbaby


D'uh Winning! (white text) shirt
D'uh Winning! (white text) by thelanguageemporium


CHARLIE shirt
CHARLIE by JerryLambert


Winning! I'm a Winner! In my own mind... shirt
Winning! I'm a Winner! In my own mind... by greenbaby


I'm an F-18, Bro! shirt
I'm an F-18, Bro! by iviarigold

No comments: