Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Heatwave Humor Tshirts

The heatwave that's been gripping the nation for the last few days shows no signs of easing up. And it's only the beginning of July, there are bound to be plenty more days of 90-plus temperatures. We offer for you, some relief, in the form of funny heatwave humor on tshirts. Most of these are also available on tank tops, which I recommend.

I'd Rather be in Antarctica Summer Heatwave Tshirt
I'd Rather be in Antarctica Summer Heatwave Tshirt by greenbaby


Summer Heat- Summer beach Tshirt
Summer Heat- Summer beach Tshirt by visualization


Sizzlin' T Shirt
Sizzlin' T Shirt by BeachShop


no, it's not hot enough for me tshirts
no, it's not hot enough for me tshirts by larryunderwood


Heat Wave With Flames Hot T Shirt
Heat Wave With Flames Hot T Shirt by DigitalDreambuilder

No comments: