Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm Tshirts

UPDATE OCT 30: Adding a few more, as they became available overnight. Scroll all the way down to see new ones.

Wow, as I write this, Hurricane Sandy hasn't even come ashore yet, but Frankenstorm tshirts, "I survived Frankenstorm" tees and "I Survived Hurricane Sandy" t-shirts are already available online.

Hurricane Sandy Survivor T Shirt

We hope the storm isn't deadly, and everyone is safe, so they can buy a t-shirt and happily let the world know they survived this "Perfect Storm".

SANDY Survivor Tshirt

I Survived FRANKENSTORM Hurricane Sandy 2012 Shirt

Click on any image to learn more or to purchase.

Frankenstorm 2012 - Dark Color Shirt Hurricane Sandy 2012

Hurricane Sandy Frankenstorm Survivor Shirt

FRANKENSTORM SHIRTS

Frankenstorm

FRANKENSTORM 2012 T SHIRTS

I SURVIVED HURRICANE SANDY T-SHIRTS

I Survived Hurricane Sandy T-Shirt 9

Sandy Storm Swirl T Shirts

I SURVIVED HURRICANE SANDY T SHIRTS

Hurricane Sandy Sucks! T Shirt

I survived hurricane sandy tee shirt

No comments: