Friday, April 15, 2016

Roundup: Mother's Day is Coming Up! Mother's Day Tshirts

Mama Bear Tshirt with Cute Pandas for Mothers

Mother's Day is coming up again! Mother's Day 2016 will be celebrated on Sunday, May 8. I used to work in a steakhouse, and Mother's Day was one of the busiest days of the year. We always put on extra staff, and ordered extra steak, and sure enough the moms and their families would flood in!


Mothers Day Tshirt Gift from Moms Favorite Child

And the grandmas too. Oh, the lovely grandmas! I remember pink lace and corsages and smiling faces. Mothers sometimes looked stressed because, after all, even on Mother's Day you don't get to stop changing diapers, wiping mouths, teaching table manners, and racing arounda after unruly 2-year olds. But grandmas...they're just happy to be around the kids and grandkids.


But back to mom. I come from a big family, so it was always a challenge to buy something unique. One year I bought her some cheap perfume (I was 8, what did I know?) because it had a picture of a horse on the label and I knew she liked horses. She never wore it, but did display the bottle prominently on her dresser for a few weeks. Moms are like that. (I shudder today to think what a cologne that had a horse on the label might smell like!)


Mommin' Ain't Easy Cute Mothers Day Tee Shirt

I'm lucky that my mom is still around and healthy. I know a lot of people who've lost their moms way too soon. So if your mom, grandma, mother in law, or great grandma is around, I have one word of advice: spoil. Spoil her rotten! She deserves it!


Real Moms Dont Sell Their Kids to the Circus


Here are some fun, funny, cute and weird (circus??) tshirts that would make great gifts for your mom. You can click on any of the titles to be taken directly to a page where you can purchase. But hurry, remember that with online sales it can take from several days to a couple of weeks to receive your item.


And Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!




No comments: