Wednesday, August 24, 2011

East Coast Earthquake Tshirts

The east coast earthquake was felt from Georgia to Canada, including New York City, Boston, and Washington DC. If you felt it, here are some cool tshirts to remember the event. It's a historic occasion, because it probably won't happen again in your lifetime!
I Survived the 5.8 DC Quake Tshirt shirt
I Survived the 5.8 DC Quake Tshirt by greenbaby


I think these quake tees would make an awesome gift from a west coaster to an east coaster!

I Survived the East Coast Quake Tshirts shirt
I Survived the East Coast Quake Tshirts by greenbaby


I Survived the Earthquake shirt
I Survived the Earthquake by geek_supply_shop


I SURVIVED THE EAST COAST MEGAQUAKE 2011 shirt
I SURVIVED THE EAST COAST MEGAQUAKE 2011 by WITTYDESIGNZ

No comments: