Friday, August 31, 2012

Clint Eastwood - Empty Chair - Invisible President Tshirts

By now, you've probably seen the video of Clint Eastwood addressing the Republican National Convention, on August 30, 2012. If not, here it is: And now that you've seen it, you're probably thinking the same thing I'm thinking: WTF??? I guess Clint is just another of those old white guys the Republicans are so fond of....but wait...he's also pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, and believes in global warming as fact. So I'm not sure why he was there. But it sure was fun for the t-shirt makers!!!

Get Off My Lawn .... chair! Clint Eastwood tshirt humor


Don't Bug Me I'm Eastwooding! with empty chair Clint Eastwood humor t-shirt


Empty Chairs for Obama 2012


Empty Chair Empty Suit Anti Romney T-shirt


Mr PRESIDENT CHAIR Shirt


No comments: