Monday, April 14, 2014

Game of Thrones Tshirts

OK I'm late to the party. I just started watching "Game of Thrones" last week, but in my defense, I've been binge watching, and I'm midway thru season 2 already. Soon I'll be all caught up and ready to watch in "real time".
Game of Thrones Daenerys Targaryen When My Dragons are Grown We Will Burn Cities to the Ground Baby Doll TeeGame of Thrones Targaryen Fire and Blood Baby Doll Tee
Suffice it to say, I'm pretty hooked! Even though sometimes I need a flowchart to help me navigate thru all the characters, plot twists and intrigues, and even though the sex and violence can be a bit much for me, still the strong writing and compelling characters -- especially the strong female characters -- keep me watching.
Game of Thrones Cersei Lannister The More People You Love the Weaker You Are Baby Doll TeeGame of Thrones Crown Fist Baby Doll Tee
So, no spoilers, please! I figure I should be up to date in about a week if things go smoothly.
Game of Thrones House Lannister Sigil Hear Me Roar Baby Doll TeeGame of Thrones Choose Sides Stark vs Lannister T-ShirtGame of Thrones Group Poster Ned Jon Tyrion Cersei Dany T-Shirt SheerGame of Thrones Iron Throne T-Shirt SheerGame of Thrones Targaryen Faded Dragon Sigil T-Shirt SheerGame of Thrones House Targaryen Dragon Gray T-Shirt SheerGame of Thrones Robb Stark and Jon Snow Funko T-Shirt SheerGame of Thrones Opening Title Logo T-Shirt
My favorite character is the bastard Jon Snow, so I'm getting this tshirt:
Game of Thrones Jon Snow The Side That Fights for the Living T-Shirt
But my friend likes Tyrion Lannister the best, so she gets this one:
Game of Thrones Tyrion Lannister Black and White Photo T-Shirt
I'll come back after I've watched up to the current episodes, and update with tshirts that reflect what happened in later seasons. In the meantime, remember the immortal words of Tyrion Lannister: "It's not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy."

No comments: